Thursday, April 7, 2011

Look What I found at Dollar Tree

This weekend I was at my local Dollar Tree, which is within walking distance of my house (oh, the temptations) and right by the front door I see this ::

Solar Yard Lights. The cheapest I've seen them elsewhere is Target for around $3. I bought 4 of these, and promptly put them along the path in front of my mom's house. They work very well and do not look like they cost a dollar each.

When I went back Tuesday, they were sold out. However, you can order them in quantities of 48 for (you guessed it!) $48 at the DT Website

Some Craft Ideas for Solar Lights

Some MORE Craft Ideas for Solar Lights

Linking up to :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are little presents from you to me . I read and reply to each every one. Thank you so much for dropping by !!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...