Saturday, April 2, 2011



My advice would be to read the guide, then look online for the cheapest place to buy the item. If you need serious help, I can help you find it for dirt cheap, just contact me. Usually Amazon has the best deals. Yes! We are NOT going to wait to the last minute this year!! (.....)
(polly want a kindle? yes you do!)

Also, you might like to know that I received my monthly $23.00 from TreasureTrooper.com today. They pay on the 15th . Click the banner below to get started. it's not a stay at home job, but it's gas money, and/or poor man's latte money, right! Click the banner below to get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are little presents from you to me . I read and reply to each every one. Thank you so much for dropping by !!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...