Saturday, April 2, 2011

Price Book / New Years Resolution

I'm not one for New Years Resolutions ..... but ......

This year I made it my resolution to keep a "price book" , which is a notebook you keep, recording prices of the items you buy at different stores for easier comparison shopping. I like to tell myself that I already have this information in my head, why should I make a book? But i told myself, that in case something should happen to my brain, or if I want to share this information, I probably need a record of it. I'm doing pretty good so far :: I bought a cute little notebook with lined pages. I even made a table of contents, or index, in the back. I'm excited to keep it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are little presents from you to me . I read and reply to each every one. Thank you so much for dropping by !!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...