Saturday, April 2, 2011

No Job :: Day One

(Originally Posted 3/9/11)

So for multiple reasons, I quit my job yesterday. I am going to try to find something closer to my house. I think Starbucks sounds like a fun place to work right now. I have the credentials for many nice "career" jobs but am looking for something small to help pay the bills. Like, I just got my car fixed, so that will add gasoline and insurance to the list of bills..... anywhooo....
enough about my personal troubles. Let's get into a positive frame of mind!

I changed the layout on most of my blogs. Thanks to cutestblogontheblock.com for providing the beautiful artwork.


I have been crafting today , with a TON of new treasures from thrift stores. Went on a day long thrift store trip! It was awesome. One of the best days I've had in a LONG time.
Pictures coming soon. I also have a lot of new eBay inventory which I need to photograph and list. Whew, life in itself is a FULL TIME JOB. LOL.

Alright, Im off to cook (check this out .....) hamburger helper mix with italian link sausage.

crazy? probably. but awesome? YES!!! I'll let you know how it turns out !

P.s. ::: please leave me comments! i love comments =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are little presents from you to me . I read and reply to each every one. Thank you so much for dropping by !!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...